Happy Friday friends! I don’t know about you but I am thrilled it’s the weekend. These past two weeks have been so busy for me. Between going back to work two days per week, blogging and being a new mama- I’m pooped! Good thing I have a super comfy bed and soft sheets to come home to. I was recently introduced to Authenticity 50, an American luxe sheet company. The only 100% ‘seed-to-stitch’
Authenticity 50: The Story Behind the Sheets
While staying at a bed and breakfast in Carmel, California a few years ago with her husband, Stephanie was really impressed with how great she slept on Made in America bed sheets. They then asked the owner where she got them, in the hopes of making a purchase, and she said the company moved production overseas years ago, and she could no longer find those amazing sheets. So she was making due with the sets she had. They love American-made goods so they were very bummed to hear that news. When they searched for 100% Made in USA luxe bed sheets, there was NOTHING available. Zero, zilch, nadda. The product didn’t exist! So that’s when they set out to change this, and create a premium American bedding line! Enter- www.authenticity50.co
- Partnering with the finest manufacturers in America they have developed their own, 100% Made in USA luxe sheeting fabric utilizing ultra-expensive Supima® cotton (think Egyptian but nicer, and grown in California.)
- Their sheets are ‘seed-to-stitch’ made in the 50 States – every single component of their product (from their cotton, to their fabric, to their boxes, tags, buttons and packaging) is 100% made here.
- Their classic percale-weave sheets sleep beautifully, with great breathability to keep you at the perfect, cozy temperature all year round.
- They left out the chemically-laden wrinkle-free treatments; who wants to be sleeping on toxins? They rather have a few wrinkles than sleep on carcinogens.
- These sheets are comparable to your favorite high-end hotel linens, only they don’t cost an arm and a leg. Using a direct-to-consumer online model, they cut out the crazy retail markup and gimmicks.
- You get sheets direct from their factory floor to your bedroom, starting at only $139 – versus $300+ at a fancy boutique!
- Their production line supports 500+ domestic jobs coast-to-coast that would otherwise go overseas to lower-quality factories, and helps revitalize the national economy. #SupportAmericanMade!
- They just launched their first color, Carolina Gray! It’s that perfect neutral to complement their white bedding, and matches any bedroom decor. Named in honor of the Southern mill that weaves their fabric!
What I love most about this brand is their mission to bring jobs and manufacturing back to the USA, one sheet set at a time! And who doesn’t love a southern based company? I highly recommend ordering a set of these sheets my friends!