Happy Tuesday pretty friends! I have a question for you- what happens when you combine great sushi with great burgers? Simple, you get the most exciting restaurant to hit Atlanta, The Cowfish. Now some of you are probably thinking- um that sounds kinda weird. But think of it this way- you’re trying to figure out where to eat one night and you are craving something a little healthier like sushi, while your significant other is craving a juicy cheeseburger. Instead of having to compromise- you BOTH get what you want. Now how amazing does that sound?
The Cowfish is a one-of-a-kind dining experience, thriving on its ability to fuse two niche products seamlessly on the same menu. Certainly unusual, absolutely great! The first and only “Sushi Burger Bar”!
The Cowfish brings to the world the first restaurant focusing on offering both the best sushi AND the best burger in town. Fresh, innovative and delicious, the sushi segment of the menu is a unique balance of traditional and unconventional. All natural, creative and hearty, the burgers entice with fresh ingredients and bold flavors. Spiked hand-spun milkshakes, premium sakes, craft beers, wine and 10oz exotic martinis round out a huge bar menu that is sure to please. The Cowfish aims to offer something for the entire family. Scrumptious appetizers for sharing, entree-sized salads, homemade desserts and a fun kid’s menu are joined by their signature creations that they call “Burgushi”! A cutting edge fusion of burger and sushi, burgushi items include sushi rolls created using burger components, and pick-up style sandwiches created using sushi components.
Born of a desire to create a fun-loving environment that anyone can enjoy, The Cowfish is a come one, come all operation. Whether you’ve just finished a workout at the gym, or you’re dressed to impress for a night out on the town, The Cowfish has an atmosphere to suit all walks of life. A bright interior featuring custom artwork and vibrant music, a saltwater aquarium filled with live cowfish, a sushi bar with interactive computer monitors that allow you to build your own sushi roll, and a huge covered patio are only some of the elements that make The Cowfish a memorable experience!
What To Order
With such a huge selection of food, you might want to get everything on the menu. Here are a few of my favorites to help you get started with your Cowfish experience:
- Crab Rangoon Dip: Creamy crab rangoon with parmesan panko crust, wonton crisps, Thai sweet chili sauce and chives
- Parmasean Truffle Fries: House fries with truffle and parmesan cheeses, applewood bacon and chives
- The Ultimate Bento Box: A combo meal featuring both burger and sushi, including a double-stack version of the featured mini-burger of the week, sweet potato fries, Thai cucumbers, edamame and choice of a 4 piece premium Fusion Specialty roll (Firecracker, The Boss or Blackened Tuna Roll)
- Burger: Black Truffle Cheeseburger- Half-pound beef burger, black truffle cheese, roasted shallots, sautéed mushrooms, roasted garlic aioli, lettuce, brioche bun. Choice of side
- Sushi: Mad Mango-Cado Sushi: Shrimp tempura, kani inside, coated with tempura flakes. Topped with mango, avocado and sweet eel sauce. Served with a side of spicy mayo
Itsy Bitsy Tini-Weenie Fresh and Berry Great Martini: skinny martini. Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pomegranate Raspberry Vodka, champagne, agave nectar, fresh raspberry, freshly squeezed lime
I highly, I mean highly, recommend ordering the Ultimate Bento Box for $18 because it gives you a little bit of everything. Still torn between ordering sushi or burgers? I enjoyed the burger more than the sushi but then again, I’m a huge burger lover! I hope that helps foodie friends!