Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I don’t know about you but I could really go for some pampering right about now. Its been rainy here in Atlanta so the thought of a relaxing massage or facial sounds amazing! With so many spas to choose from, how do find one that works for you? I go off of what people recommend and price point. Fortunately I found one that fits right into my budget and has outstanding reviews- introducing Spa810.
The Spa810 Experience
Last month I had the pleasure of getting a pre-natal massage at Spa810. It was blissful my friends! When you’re pregnant everything seems to just kind of ache so I was excited to get one. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by the friendly receptionist who offers you a drink. She quickly notifies your therapist that you have arrived and you then get taken back to your room. Since I was getting a massage, I was taken back to a dark, relaxing room with a bed in the middle. I spoke to my therapist for a bit and told her what I hoped to get out of the massage. She then left the room and I prepped for my massage.
My therapist was incredible! She was friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. I truly didn’t want the massage to end! If you are pregnant I highly recommend getting at least 1 pre-natal massage during your pregnancy. It will leave you feeling good as new!
Something that really stuck out to me about Spa810 was their membership program. With this program, clients receive a selection of services, paid for on a monthly basis, as part of the membership. Additional discounts are also available to fit your lifestyle and unique needs. These include 10% off high-end retail products, anti-aging services, chemical peels, enzyme treatments, micro needling, eye lash extensions, NIR skin tightening, HydraFacial MD and so much more including exclusive savings on our pain-free laser hair removal.
The essential program includes:
- One 60-minute session with a customized facial or massage each calendar month
- Pricing varies by location. Each additional facial or massage a month (second service and on)
- 20% off of retail products upon sign up – 10% for remainder of membership
- “Bare Beauty” laser pricing
- Member pricing on all treatments
- Priority to Alpha Fusion Capsule
- Unused hours rollover and can be used even after a membership is cancelled
- Family add on’s available – $10 off monthly rate with any member of your household
- Gift one service to a friend or family member one time during six-month contract
- $49 (may vary by location) service gift card on your birthday
Sounds pretty amazing, right? Each Spa810 has different prices but the one in Buckhead is only $69 per month! I know I’ll definitely be joining after baby gets here so I can pamper myself every month! There will be more Spa810’s opening up in Atlanta so make sure you keep an eye out for a location near you!