Happy Tuesday pretty friends! Today I have some exciting news for all you skin care lovers- Kiehl’s has moved to a bigger and better store at Lenox Mall this week. They are relocating to the space on the lower level between Guest and 7 For All Mankind. That’s very exciting because that means we get more amazing products to choose from!
So what makes this brand so great? Simple- it all comes down to the quality product Kiehl’s has been using since 1851. Kiehl’s skincare is scientifically formulated to respect, restore and strengthen the skin barrier for healthier, more radiant, younger-looking skin.
Here are a few awesome products I am currently crushing on:
- Gently moisturize the delicate eye area with our #1 customer favorite eye treatment, formulated with natural Avocado Oil.
- Limited Edition artwork by socially-conscious friends of Kiehl’s, Nikki Reed and Gabrielle Reece & Laird Hamilton.
- 100% of net profits, up to $50,000, from the sale of this product will benefit Recycle Across America™.
- This nightly micro-peel concentrate helps to refine the feel of rough texture and reveal newly radiant, refreshed skin.
- Clinically-demonstrated to help accelerate surface skin cell turnover* to reveal fresher, newly radiant skin, while visibly evening skin tone and refining the feel of rough texture over time.
- An instant boost on-the-go!
- Formulated with Cactus Flower to keep skin hydrated even under dry conditions, and Tibetan Ginseng to increase skin-cell respiration, this formula helps skin maintain its essential moisture to keep it soft and smooth.
- A potent blend of Lavender, Geranium and Rosemary essential oils detoxify and protect skin from environmental aggressors.
- Helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
- With continuous moisture replenishment throughout the day, leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Formulated with soothing emollients Squalanea, Lanolin and Wheat Germ Oil, as well as Vitamin E
- Your nighttime mask to purify and protect skin.
- Kiehl’s introduces Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque: this protective facial masque defends and replenishs skin to help reduce the visible effects of pollution.
- Formulated with Cilantro and Orange Extract, our treatment masque helps skin feel strengthened against environmental aggressors while helping to prevent impurities from adhering to skin. With continued use, dull, unhealthy looking skin is renewed, radiant and protected.
Only looking for one or two new products? I highly recommend at least picking up the Lip Balm and the Ultra Face Cream. Both these Keihl’s goodies are staples and very affordable. I love applying the lip balm every night before bed- especially now that my lips will be out in the sunshine!
Whether you are looking for a new skin regimen or just want to try highly recommended products, the new Kiehl’s store is for you!