Hi! My name is Heidi and I’m taking over my Mommy’s blog today for my first ever treat review. Recently my Mom signed us up for Chewy.com where we can everything we need from one place. This month my bother Henry and I got to try Natural Balance Wild Pursuit Lamb Lung Bites. They were so delicious and we ate them right up! My favorite part about them was how easy they were to chew with my little teeth. Since we are smaller dogs, she had to break them into small pieces for us to eat. My Mommy liked giving us these treats because they are made in the USA, are gluten and grain free. She likes to feed us vegetables most of the time but sometimes she lets us eat yummy treats!
- Grain and gluten-free treats
- 100% New Zealand dehydrated lamb lungs
- High protein
- Less than 8 calories per piece
- Recommended for adult dogs
- Easily break into small pieces for small dogs
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
I’ll be back next month to review a new treat! Happy Friday!