Hi friends! Today I am excited to share with you a new recipe I made this week. Since peach season is coming to an end I wanted to make something special to say goodbye to my favorite fruit (obviously…peaches to pearls). I was inspired by various peach pizza’s I read about but wanted to make it a little healthier by using goat cheese. Goat cheese has less casein and less lactose than cow cheese. And not to mention is absolutely delicious! I purchased all my ingredient from Trader Joes but you can find these ingredients at most grocery stores.
Goat Cheese Peach Pizza
Chèvre Round Goat Cheese
2 peaches (sliced)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush olive oil on top of pita.
3. Slice peaches and goat cheese.
4. Top pita with peaches and goat cheese.
5. Place pizza on cookie sheet or pizza stone and cook for 10 minutes
6. After removing pizza use a knife to spread the goat cheese
7. Top with fresh basil and balsamic glaze.