Happy Labor Day weekend my friends!! Are you doing anything fun? I’m heading down to Florida to soak up some sun before the weather cools down. Since I’m originally from Florida, I thought I’d give you a guide to building the perfect beach bag.
Beach Bag Essentials
- A Pretty Beach Bag- obviously you need to find an adorable, easy to carry bag to take to the beach. I like straw bags the most because if they get wet- they won’t get ruined. Also, they seem to be a little easier to clean up after being in the sand all day. Here’s a super cute, affordable one from Target.
- A Pretty Towel- another obvious, you need a towel for when you go swimming. Or even to lay on! I love this Anthropologie towel because its light and easy to pack.
- Pretty Sunnies- I cannot stress how important it is to bring sunglasses to the beach. The older I’ve gotten the more I realize how damaging the sun is. This summer sunnies are these fun Tory Burch ones I got at Neiman’s. Every time I wear them I get tons of compliments because they are so unique. The best part is I found them for half the price here.
- Easy to Pack Sunscreen- Just like sunglasses, SPF is an absolute must. Sunscreen is one of those things that you don’t appreciate until you get older. My Mom always told me to wear it and of course, I never listened. But now that I started seeing wrinkles- OH I listened! I’m currently loving this adorable Hampton Sun SPF.
- A Pretty Tumbler for Water- Being in the sun all day dehydrates you, so water is a nessissty. My favorite personalized tumbler comes from White Elephant Designs. This tumbler is extremely durable and sold at a very affordable price. I also love using this tumbler because I can easily throw fruit in it to add flavor to my water. Yum!
- Perfume- I personally like something to spray myself with at the end of my beach day. But I like something soft and sweet that reminds me of being on the beach. This Love + Salt Spray is my currently favorite because it also comes with a hair spray.
I hope my essential list helps you build the perfect beach bag for your next trip. Have a safe Labor Day Weekend my friends!