Looking for a delicious, easy, healthy option for dinner tonight? Well look no longer because I have the perfect recipe! It’s my very own Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe. It takes no time to prepare and tastes dynamite.
Keep in mind that you can make this chicken as spicy as you want thanks to the cayenne pepper. I have a low tolerance for spicy food so my version only has a slight kick to it. This chicken also taste great in tacos! Hope you enjoy it!
Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts (dice before cooking)
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 minced up garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Garlic Salt
- Avocado (optional)
1. Put coconut oil in large pan and allow to melt over low/medium heat.
2. Once melted add cut up chicken. Sprinkle a small amount of garlic salt on chicken. Follow by adding cayenne powder.
3. While chicken is cooking mix together in small bowl: limes, cilantro, and garlic cloves.
4. Once chicken has cooked through (light brown) add lime mixture. Allow to cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Remove the chicken to a platter and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Add avocado on side if desired.
Cilantro Nutritional Facts
- Toxic metal cleansing
- Helps prevent cardiovascular damage
- Anti-diabetic activity
- Strong antioxidant activity
- Helps with anxiety
- Helps improves sleep quality
- Natural internal deodorant